HP Printers have made the task of printing hassle-free and easier. These HP printers can print anywhere in your home and also it can scan, copy at an economical price. It can be quickly set up and occupies a small space with a compact design. All you need is to visit: 123.hp.com/setup and install the hp printer on your Windows or Mac computer.
123 HP Printer Driver Downloading Procedure
You can download and install drivers for your printer from the hp printer driver official website and follow the steps given below:
1. Switch on your printer and computer.
2. Make sure that they are connected to the same wireless network (Applicable for wirelessly enabled printers)
3. Next, open a browser of your choice on your system and go to 123.hp.com/setup
4. Enter the name of your printer along with its model number. For example, Officejet 38.
5. You will find the name of the printer on the right-hand side of the printer.
6. Click the Download button and wait for the software to be downloaded.
7. Once the download is completed, click on it to open it.
What are the Steps to Install HP Printer Software ?
Install the downloaded hp printer driver by following the mentioned below steps :
1. Get started by turning on your hp printer.
2. Connect the printer to your Windows or Mac computer. Turn the device on.
3. Open up your preferred browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup and click the ‘enter’ key.
4. Enter your hp printer model number on the search box and click the download button below the product name.
5. After that, run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. The wizard will now ask you to choose your connection type. You can select USB or wifi mode.
7. Finally, you can complete the 123 hp printer setup drivers and software installation.
How to Setup A Wireless Printer On a Mac device?
1. After Installing Printer, click on the Apple symbol and then, click System Preferences.
2. Then Click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
3. Click the plus “+” symbol to add the printer and click Add Printer option.
4. A new window will open. Click on the IP icon at the top and fill the necessary data.
5. After that, Add the printer to your PC and it has to appear in your printers list once configuration is done. Then Print a test page to confirm the printer is functioning well.
6. If the printer is not listed, then Follow the steps once again and reconnect the printer.